Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mailbox

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

Checked google and mailbox is authorised so I dunno what's happening

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm more excited to be in this queue for an app than I should be. Am wondering if this is all a very clever marketing ploy?

Looks like a really slick app though.

At any rate, you lot jailbreaking their phones - GET TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭makoten

The app looks nice but at the end of the day, it's just an email client. The Gmail app is good enough for me, I read emails, reply to them if necessary and just move on. The user interface is pretty slick though, compared to the stock iOS mail app.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

I'm looking forward to this app but now that the jailbreak is out and I can get Sparrow Mail to push it'll be hard going to make me jump ship.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

I want it just for the sake of it. The stock mail works fine for me most of the time

• Subscribers Posts: 16,592 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

It's interesting, but unless you are gmail only it's currently pointless. Not sure i lke how they route all your mail through their servers either Hopefully apple steal some of the features for IOS mail app..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Got access to Mailbox a day or two ago. Seems like a good alternative to Mail if your a Gmail only user. Formatted an eBay dispatch notification a little weird but other than that it seems fine. Well built app. Hope to see what updates they'll bring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

I went off web gmail years ago, and now the only mail I get on it is junk and newsletters. Wont be anything special for me til I can access all my mail on it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Still feckin' waiting in the queue.

I want my 5 minutes of new-app excitement now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Dades wrote: »
    Still feckin' waiting in the queue.

I want my 5 minutes of new-app excitement now.

220,000 in front of me :rolleyes:.

In the mean time check out https://itunes.apple.com/app/sunrise-calendar./id599114150, beautiful calendar app that links up with google calendar. Only used it for a day or two but I'm impressed so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

I have had it a while now and its ok

Stock app is fine, but am waiting to see how this deals with the new version Tempo

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Got this over the weekend and have been using it for a day or so, seems fine so far i only have a gmail account.

One thing though, the official gmail app i also have and one email which has a word doc attachment in the gmail app, appears fine, however using this mailbox app, the email is preset but with no attachment. Any reasons why??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,941 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement