Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Munnelly's Trade Price Cars

Options
  • 23-01-2013 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

My girlfriend is thinking of getting a car here,
    Do people have any good or bad stories from buying here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

If she is dealing with Ger Munnelly - she will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    If she is dealing with Ger Munnelly - she will be ok.

http://tradepricecars.ie/

This is the car lot at Green Acres. As far as I know this has nothing to do with Ger Munnelly's garage. These Munnellys are from Arles I haven't had any dealings with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

Dj wrote: »
    http://tradepricecars.ie/

This is the car lot at Green Acres. As far as I know this has nothing to do with Ger Munnelly's garage. These Munnellys are from Arles I haven't had any dealings with them.

I dealt with them on the basis of them buying an insurance write from me. Were straight enough but that does not mean buying from is the same. Surprised they have a site with 3 cars on it!!! Always seems to be way more when passing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

racso1975 wrote: »

I dealt with them on the basis of them buying an insurance write from me. Were straight enough but that does not mean buying from is the same. Surprised they have a site with 3 cars on it!!! Always seems to be way more when passing it
    Do they buy write offs for repair and resale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Do they buy write offs for repair and resale?

They scrap cars, some end up with the fire brigade for them to use in training

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Weren't they the crowd that used to sell cars at the petrol stn on the KK road? In the 90s, used to always have a few clean Opels for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

racso1975 wrote: »

I thought some of them cars were belonging to Reynolds the repo man, I could be wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

Alot of his cars have minor damaged thats why they they are sold as trade and some of his cars where repo cars not sure if thats the case now. They are good to deal with it there i sold two cars too them

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Munnellys are a long established family in this area and have a good reputation. Costigans , at the back of the Maxol place on O brien road also very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Deisedarren

Just a update. The car she was looking at was sold the day she went up. She just bought a different Yaris off a different dealer

• Advertisement
Advertisement