Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roasting Bags

Options
  • 23-01-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

Does anybody know where I can get roasting bags. I don't need huge ones, just something big enough to do 5 or 6 chicken fillets.

I got a Season and Shake kit with a bag and a packet of seasoning and it turned out great but would like to try it again using my own seasoning.

I searched tesco.ie but couldn't find anything.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Tesco has Magic Roasting Bags Thanks for the idea, I might do it myself - I usually make a parcel with parchment and foil. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Dubl07 wrote: »
    Tesco has Magic Roasting Bags Thanks for the idea, I might do it myself - I usually make a parcel with parchment and foil. :-)

Thanks for that, all I could find were magic air fresheners and kids toys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 mossy2

Hello There
    I was in Aldi today and noticed that they had them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Thanks for the tips, I got the Magic ones in Tesco and they worked out great, will keep an eye out for them in Aldi.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭dromdrom

Euro Giant (the old Euro2) does them also and they are cheaper than tesco i think

• Advertisement
Advertisement