Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Four Seasons Hotel

Options
  • 23-01-2013 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know how much they charge for Sunday lunch at the Four Seasons? i have been checking their website. The menu is displayed but no prices. I can see that breakfast is €40 and am expecting it to be expensive but not willing to pay much more than €100 each (not including wine)

Too embrarrassed to telephone and ask them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

OP, I'd just ring them if I were you. Being too embarressed to ask the price is just silly imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

The most expensive main is about €40, so €100 each without wine should cover it. In fact a €100 each is a pretty decent budget for there.

Having said that I would prefer to spend €100 in a restaurant like Chapter One or L'ecrivan as with the Four Seasons it's the service you are paying for not really the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭penana

Just my opinion, but I think it would be useful to bear in mind that Four Seasons is a Canada-based, international luxury hotel chain catering primarily to well-healed tourists.
    You might well be far better off patronising one of Dublin's own many fine dining restaurants, as Lux23 suggested.
    As I said, just an opinion ... whatever you decide, hope of have a super time!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Some menus and prices on the menupages website, not sure how up to date the site is but I'm sure it'll give you some more info on the cost:

http://www.menupages.ie/Dublin/south_dublin/ballsbridge/seasons_restaurant/menu/12870

Advertisement