Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unrecognized Notifications on the S3 task list

• 23-01-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

hi all,
    over the past week i've been getting notifications on the task list at the top of the screen about crap like play pranks on your friends which is basically a shortcut to the Play store to get you to download these apps.
    I know it has come from the install of another app but can't figure out which one... I deleted the latest ones I installed to see would it stop but it didn't.

is there any way to find out where these come from or to stop them / remove them?
    many thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Download air push detector from the play store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

air push is great and there is another one that has nabbed ones air push has missed but i can't remember the name of it (s3 got wiped so no apps) but i think i had it backed up at home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭thekooman

many thanks folks... have it installed now and will wait till the lil so and so raises its head again to nab it! :-)

installed 2 airpush apps but it doesn't pick up the notification which is now showing in the notifications list.... ah well.

installed "Notification ad remover" app or something like that and it found the ad... to do with the "Vintage camera" app so uninstalled that.
    many thanks all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement