Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats your excuse for not being in great shape

• 23-01-2013 2:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15

why don't you lift weights??is it lack of time,motivation etc ??? whats yours

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15 lancessupply

well brahs???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

why u postin, u shud be liftin brah

im eating and looking in the mirror brah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭thegreatiam

This is a strength sports forum, i think its safe to say everyone who reads this lifts weights

besides, didnt you try this trolling a few weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

I always say im going to lose weight and buff up, but never do, im 6ft and 17st broad so the weight is handy for rugby. Although so far in the new year just by not eating half as much sh1te and just drinking plenty of water ive lost a stone so i reckon if i did more excersize the rest will just fall off me, my motivation is a photo of me when i was eighteen with a six pack and pecks, pre alcohol i know i probably will never have a six pack again however every time i see the photo i get up and do something......maybe an idea to put it in my room all around me

• Advertisement

I always say im going to lose weight and buff up, but never do, im 6ft and 17st broad so the weight is handy for rugby. Although so far in the new year just by not eating half as much sh1te and just drinking plenty of water ive lost a stone so i reckon if i did more excersize the rest will just fall off me, my motivation is a photo of me when i was eighteen with a six pack and pecks, pre alcohol i know i probably will never have a six pack again however every time i see the photo i get up and do something......maybe an idea to put it in my room all around me

yeaahhhh buddddyyyyyyyyyyyy

This is a strength sports forum, i think its safe to say everyone who reads this lifts weights

besides, didnt you try this trolling a few weeks ago

trolling??lol you probably dont even train legs brahh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

trolling??lol you probably dont even train legs brahh

You sir be tolling. Please refrain from it!

Actually...Banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Actually...Banned.

Sitebanned.

Boom.

:pac:

• Advertisement

I love a good siteban on a Wednesday evening!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement