Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in St.Mary's RFC,Corbally?

• 23-01-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

I'm going up to limerick next wednsday for a match in the above pitches in Corbally and I've been told that parking can be few and far between around there.

Does anyone know of a nearby spot? Even if I had to pay a few quid (I'm only there for 2-3 hours)

Could I park in "Grove Island shopping complex" or is it strictly customers only?

Thanks in Advance:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

colincork wrote: »
    I'm going up to limerick next wednsday for a match in the above pitches in Corbally and I've been told that parking can be few and far between around there.

Does anyone know of a nearby spot? Even if I had to pay a few quid (I'm only there for 2-3 hours)

Could I park in "Grove Island shopping complex" or is it strictly customers only?

Thanks in Advance:D:D

Never noticed a major issue with parking there for matches. If you do need parking grove island is right beside it and open to the public. Id be surprised if you need it though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

You can pay to park in the miltistorey. It's not expensive. You can also park in the nearby estate or outside the secondary school. Parking is not too hard around. It's only hard if you won't walk more than 200mtrs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

I used to play for saints - the car park isnt the biggest but if ur there early ul easily get a spot! are you playing in the match? I f you are you'll be there in plenty of time to get a space! but if you dont manage to get one grove island multi-storey is directly across the way from the entrance to the field and its not strictly customers only!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭colincork

Thanks for the quick replies
    Beer Baron wrote: »
    You can pay to park in the miltistorey. It's not expensive. You can also park in the nearby estate or outside the secondary school. Parking is not too hard around. It's only hard if you won't walk more than 200mtrs

Is it just free for all with the street parking or would i run the risk of being clamped?

And do you know roughly how much the multistorey is just out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭pnpweirdo

The shopping center multistory used to be free but i haven't been in it for a while. I know the parking on front of the shopping center is free for the first 50mins and 3 euro per hour after that. There is plenty of residential parking within 3mins walk. There is also another multistory car park across from the absolute hotel 5 mins away, the milk market is not far either doubt you will need it tho. St Mary's is also the closest rugby pitch to the city center 8-10 walk to O'Connell street.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wilbert13

colincork wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick replies

Is it just free for all with the street parking or would i run the risk of being clamped?

And do you know roughly how much the multistorey is just out of interest?

Free for all outside the secondary school if you don't get a space in the club. 200 metres away. Risk of being clamped if you park nearby the ground

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭kilburn

Park in the multistorey.

Amazes me the amount of people who think housing estates are car parks so they can save 2 euro

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,755 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Be careful out there at St. Mary's, they eat their young don't you know.

Advertisement