Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk night out

Options
  • 23-01-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hi guys,

My local pubs xmas party is next month, bar staff cant have one over the holidays so them and some select regulars (myself included) are heading to Dundalk for the night

Were going to dundalk on a thursday night and basically doing a sort of pub crawl so was wondering if you guys could reccommend anywhere? thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

What are you looking for on the night out? Music etc. or just a good session? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Rob32

Basically a piss up, but we dont want to be drinking in sh1tholes either, basically just trying to find out the names of the decent pubs around town!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Ridleys is the nightclub and your going to end up in there unless your too drunk because they dont tend to like drunk people they do not know.

Monday, Thurs, Fri and Sun its €3 a drink, sometimes €2 the odd night

Pubs you should go to would be

The Garden - Weekends
    Beerkeeper- Mondays, Saturdays
    The Phoneix, Beerkeeper- Any night really
    Courtneys- Sunday
    Parkes- Weekends

Avoid- In the Park Street area where most pubs/clubs are located, the only ones would be Good Time Charlies and Silence the nightclub

Ridleys usually has a good crowd most nights its opened but Mondays and especially Thursdays can feel more like a teenage disco.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

Ridleys is €2.50 a drink on Mondays and Thursdays, €3.20 Friday and Sunday.

The Beekeeper/Bartender would probably be your best bet imo

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mise_me_fein3

The Stags Head is usually decent of a Thursday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SUcvh2TF8A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Castletown bar aka Corbetts and Windsor are nice pubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Rob32

grand so weve a few options anyway, doubt well be hitting nightclubs but at least i know where to go now!! Thanks for the help guys

Advertisement