Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Town Garages

Options
  • 23-01-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi. Does anyone know of any garages or mechanics in or around Donegal Town? (apart from the Go station). My car needs a service and a few things done to it for the NCT next month but I cant think of any other garages in or around the town. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

HDez wrote: »
    Hi. Does anyone know of any garages or mechanics in or around Donegal Town? (apart from the Go station). My car needs a service and a few things done to it for the NCT next month but I cant think of any other garages in or around the town. Any suggestions are much appreciated. Thank you :)

The go station has a garage? I thought they were just an auto factors. There is another auto factors/spares shop in the town, not sure if they have a garage as well, but its just outside the town off the Killybegs Road, turn right just past Herrons Opel/Kia Dealers.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

There is a guy in Frosses, its not far from Donegal Town, if your interested I can get you his name and number. I take my car to him for it sevice twice a yr and he is not badly priced at all compared to a lot of garages.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Spencers and Patsy Meehans in Ballintra spring to mind, though of course not in Donegal Town.

There's the lads up in the Mullins in town, whose name escapes me now.

There's another mechanic out the Old Laghey Road a few miles, also McElhinneys' out the same road.

There's also Meehans in Inver.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭purrrfect1

Theres a guy Shane something up in the mountains at Laghey. A really good guy thorough with his job and reasonable. YOu can ask in Spar there for his details....Hope this helps you

M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,976 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

theres doherty auto repairs ballybofey, might be a bit too far from you tho

• Advertisement
Advertisement