Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cars Vandalised Bray Tuesday Midnight

• 23-01-2013 4:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭

Anyone else get their cars damaged on Meath Road, Adelaide Road, Florence Road last night around midnight (Tuesday Night). Anticipating trouble due to the noise my mother was already hanging out the window warning a gang of about 5 off but that didn't stop one of them climbing on the bonnet (Scratching the feck out of it and denting it) so that he could drop his kacks and piss all over the car while one of his friends video'd it on his camera phone.

They ran off when the brother made it out front but giving chase would have been dangerous obviously. Reporting it to the guards could provoke retaliation. However, if someone else reported damage to their cars without being seen themselves by the lads and the lads were caught, well we'd probably be blamed by these lads anyway, so might as well add ours to the list of complaints and in some dreamworld, maybe get compensated by the scrotes which will at least pay for inevitable retaliation damage down the line if not the original damage.

Honestly, I thought I could relax during weeknights and only worry about the car at weekends. Midnight on a Tuesday !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭Lil' Smiler

What is wrong with people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Don't think there was any trouble on Galtrim Road.

Gardai might have some info though as they may have been picked up elsewhere in the town or there may have been reports.

If it was midnight, even the young skangers would have been in bed to be up for school the next day. If it was older lads they may have been coming from the DART - The DART may have CCTV footage as might Henry & Rose.

Worth reporting either way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

I used to leave the car out on Mondays and Tuesdays on the road, but will start hiding it all week long now. We dont leave the car out on the road most nights now due to the threat of vandalism etc.

Saturday night I had to call the Gardai as there was a mass brawl at the junction of Sidmonton Avenue/Meath Road at 3.30am.

Advertisement