Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Tom bar

Options
  • 23-01-2013 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if I can get these in Dublin? They're in pretty much every newsagent in London, and I'm kinda addicted...

mrtompeanutbar.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 615 ✭✭✭dohboy

Dang. I'll take that as a no then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I've never personally seen them here I'm afraid.

There's possibly similar bars you can get, I know I got a peanut brittle type bar in an oriental type shop before. But I've never had a Mr Tom bar so I can't say for certain it would be the same.

You can order them online, if you're really craving them in places like http://www.aquarterof.co.uk/mr-tom-peanut-bar-p-492.html or you could try health food shops / oriental shops for an alternative.

Cheers for replying! Yes, they are similar to regular peanut/pistachio brittle bars you get in health food shops, but they are a little bit sweeter and really moreish. I would order them online but I have little will power to ration them and would scoff the lot way too quickly... It's strange they are nowhere to be found overhere as they are not THAT exotic and are in most corner shops in London.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

There is a sweet shop in Wicklow town that has them. It is next to the SuperValu down there. They are delicious aren't they?

Wow, that's cool. I have a mate in Wickla, might get him to sort me out. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

I know No.8 in Baggot Street used to sell them, you could try there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

I saw them in Dealz on Henry St yesterday if that's any use to you!

Thanks folks, will have a look this weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

In Dealz in Blanchardstown also (saw them today)

Advertisement