Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A few Questions

Options
  • 23-01-2013 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,807 ✭✭✭

Happily vaping with my T2's on Ego Twists. Well......resigned myself to the more muted taste from the T2 compared to the Vivi Nova Mini but the ViVi is dead to me. 3 out of 5 heads giving burnt taste. New heads I got were a changed design and didn't fit the Vivi Mini. Too tall and pushed the top off!!

So its T2's for me going forwards. However, I've been Chain vaping my favourite flavours and am back in a tasteless tastebud period.

Now that I have some spare cash I want to do several things. Run the Ego Twist and T2's in the car and work but purchase an eVic and Dripper for use in the comfort of home. I don't want to get into modding or recoiling etc.

Can someone recommend a user friendly dripper and tell me what replacement heads I need and how often I'll need to buy them and do I need any adapters to use that dripper on an eVic.

To shake up the tastebuds I also want to start using the 60ml El Toro Virgina Prime I mothballed a while back. Its been gumming up the T2's in no time at all when I tried it. I hear it can be diluted with Vodka. What ratio in ml should I dilute it that maintains the taste but stops it gumming up the atomisers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

The ebaron spiral RDA on e-smoke Ireland might be the job for you as you can buy replacement coils in packs of 5. Replace them as needed depending on useage/liquid. Can also get into rebuilding later if you want.

Alternatively, I started dripping using a simple bridged 306 atomizer (found them better than unbridged tbh). They entirely disposable and used last me a couple of weeks before performance dipped beyond acceptable limit for me. Great taste off them but you'll be dripping constantly not so much of an issue for use I guess.

These are both 510 connections not sure what the evic has or if you'll need an adapter.

As for diluting liquid with vodka I'm not sure. I've heard of people using it to clean attys out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Calibos wrote: »
    Can someone recommend a user friendly dripper and tell me what replacement heads I need and how often I'll need to buy them and do I need any adapters to use that dripper on an eVic.
    This and this. Edit: Great minds.
    No replacement heads needed, just wash it or blow the old juice out. Would recommend a seperate atty for strong flavours (menthol, coffee).
    Some get a couple of weeks out of them, others a few months.
    They only take 3-4 drops at a time, so... You're gonna be dripping a lot.
    306 uses a 510 connection, so no need for an adaptor.
    Calibos wrote: »
    To shake up the tastebuds I also want to start using the 60ml El Toro Virgina Prime I mothballed a while back. Its been gumming up the T2's in no time at all when I tried it. I hear it can be diluted with Vodka. What ratio in ml should I dilute it that maintains the taste but stops it gumming up the atomisers.
    10% would make it a good bit runnier, but the sugar content is high in those delicious leaves. Couple that with the microscopic sediment, expect gumming at some not-too-distant point, especially with high voltage vaping or using the 306 I showed there at anything past 3.4V/8+watts

Advertisement