Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairdresser Drogheda

Options
  • 23-01-2013 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Drogheda, reasonably priced for a cut and blow dry?. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

I hear great things about one of the hairdressers in The Orange Room up in Bryanstown. I can't think of her name but she is Polish afaik. Actually I think it could be Agnes. Give them a ring and they will probably know who you mean!

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭iPearly

Could anyone recommend a good hairdresser in Drogheda, reasonably priced for a cut and blow dry?. Thanks :)
    David in indigo hair on West Street. Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

I went to Gruaig last week in Thomas Street and I swear to god.. Never ever again will I go.

I was waiting over an hour for my hair to be washed, when it was washed the sink got blocked up and when I went to get up the sink collapsed and I had a sinkful of water down my back and pants.

I was then waiting another hour for someone to cut my hair but the main stylist was too busy cutting mens hair that just walked in off the street to be doing mine. She rang some girl from Dublin to come cut my hair.

While I was waiting some more she had a girl dry my hair badly I must say (I have curly hair and it need a round brush to be pulled though it) because it was just blasted dry then this other girl tried straightening it which just wasn't working.
    Eventually the girl from Dublin arrived in and cut my hair. I don't think this girl was even trained to cut hair because the back wasn't cut and I have a very weird looking side fringe.

So all in all I spent 3 hours 40 minutes in that place and I think they charged me for the time I spent sitting waiting on them because they charged me €40 on top of it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 350 ✭✭CRM Ireland

The salon in Clogherhead is great, a new girl works there and she has worked wonders on my friends hair. I dont know her name though as it wasnt me who went there. Next time I need mine done, thats where Im going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

I like Violet Hair & Beauty on Stockwell Lane. Two Chinese lads running it. You don't need to book and it is quite reasonable and blow dry lasts for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Hi do u have any details on this hair dresser in Stockwell street please if a wedding On Friday need a wash cut blowers thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

bewhiched wrote: »
    Hi do u have any details on this hair dresser in Stockwell street please if a wedding On Friday need a wash cut blowers thanks

I can't find the number for them, got a new phone and lost half my numbers :(

If you are in town before Friday, go in and make an appointment. If you go early enough, you won't have to wait for too long, but if you are in a hurry for a wedding, it might be a good idea to book.

The hairdressers themselves are very nice. They don't have a lot of conversation about them but do a good job. Just need to keep an eye on them when they are cutting, they get a bit enthusiastic with layers sometimes! But I find them quite good and as I said reasonable. I have long, thick hair and they charge me 25E for Wash, Cut, Blowdry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭bewhiched

Got it shoe lover big tha is to you booked in for friday thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Porridge77

What is that name of the hairdressers in Stockwell - Looking to get a cut & colour and trying to find a reasonable priced hairdresser in the Drogheda area - Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 gizmobilly

Porridge77 wrote: »
    What is that name of the hairdressers in Stockwell - Looking to get a cut & colour and trying to find a reasonable priced hairdresser in the Drogheda area - Thanks.

they are very scissor happy ...........................
    :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement