Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphics card for htpc...my hell

Options
  • 23-01-2013 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,278 ✭✭✭

sorry guys i have an antec case with a GC but it doesnt output audio over hdmi. i want to get a card that does 1080p video and DTS-HD and TRUE-HD connected to my onkyo 607 receiver.

now it should be easy to pick one but the choice and specs are bewildering. currently have the sound connected to receiver with SPDIF cable but that doesnt do the high end audio.

i need someone to hold my hand and point me in front of a suitable card and hope fully priced between 50 and 100 euro.

this is the case i have

http://www.hometheaterforum.com/products/antec-fusion-430-veris-media-center-microatx-desktop-pc-case-with-430-watt-psu-silver

thanks

Comments

Advertisement