Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dry-cleaners in Dublin 7

Options
  • 23-01-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

I live in Dublin 7 and I need a suit cleaned for an interview next week. Can you tell me where the best place in and around Smithfield/Stoneybatter is?

I've heard Mr Tubs on Arran Quay is good.

Also, and this may seem like a silly question, but when dry-cleaners clean suits, do they just clean the jacket and pants? I'd like to get the shirt and tie washed as well.

Does anyone know roughly how much this would cost? Do they charge by the item or as a whole? And is there anywhere that does student discount?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Hi,

I live in Dublin 7 and I need a suit cleaned for an interview next week. Can you tell me where the best place in and around Smithfield/Stoneybatter is?

I've heard Mr Tubs on Arran Quay is good.

Also, and this may seem like a silly question, but when dry-cleaners clean suits, do they just clean the jacket and pants? I'd like to get the shirt and tie washed as well.

Does anyone know roughly how much this would cost? Do they charge by the item or as a whole? And is there anywhere that does student discount?

I think you'd be looking around the €30 mark OP. As far as I know you'd have Mr Tubs on Arran Quay, there's one on Francis street too and there's always Marlow's on Georges Street if a half hour walk doesn't put you off

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

There is one on Manor Street, no idea about the cost as I haven't quite managed to get stuff cleaned in it yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

There is one in Prussia Street just past the tesco shopping centre. There is also one in the centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jimmy 2

20 euro in blanchardstown for the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

theres one in Phibsboro beside Doyles corner too, think its another Mr Tubbs......

got my suit done a couple of weeks back in my local, it cost €12, so if you throw in the shirt ant tie, i reckon the €20 mentioned earlier is spot on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement