Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas runners for overpronators

• 23-01-2013 11:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭

After having my gait analysis checked, it turns out I'm an overpronator and I've been running in the Asics GT2140, 2150 etc brand for the last couple of years. I'm probably going to be buying a new pair of runners soon and I'm thinking of trying Adidas.

Any recommendations for Adidas runners for overpronators? I'm currently working on losing weight as well so that might need to be factored in.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 978 ✭✭✭JohnnyCrash

Couple of friends of mine use Adidas Sequence

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭shane1981

I'd recommend trying adistar salvation 3. Used them for dublin marathon last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭septern

I find Adidas Supernova Sequence are great - provide good stability. They are heavier than other brands of support shoes and some people i know don't like them because of that

Advertisement