Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print card card e statements

Options
  • 23-01-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, I'm trying to print a credit card e statement. On Print preview I see the whole lot, figures and all. When I print the figures don't show. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi threadneedle,

Thanks for posting.

If all the details show in Print Preview and the statement doesn’t seem to print correctly, it may be a print setting. If you click on Print, it should give you a number of different options. One of these should be print “as laid out on screen” – some printers may have different options but if you have a look at the options available, it should work.

If you continue to have difficulty, please call Banking 365 on  0818 365 365 / 00 353 1 4044000 and a representative will offer assistance.

Representative assisted hours are 8am to Midnight, Monday to Friday or 9am to 6pm on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank and Public Holidays.  

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement