Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Beauty Wishlist - What are you saving up for?

• 24-01-2013 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭

I really want Nars Sin blush - have a BT voucher that I got for my birthday so am planning on getting it when I have a spare minute to cross O'Connell Bridge for reasons other than to catch my bus home :P It's a light berry coloured blush with gold shimmer.

nars-sin-blush-swatch-review-nars-blush-serie-L-P_UZuY.jpeg

Link to review/photos on Paperblog.com

I also want to get Lady Gaga's perfume Fame, and Tom Ford perfume Violet Blonde (which is GORGEOUS, but costs over €100 so I will be waiting a long long time :()

What is on your wishlist?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Ziegfeldgirl27

On my wishlist I have Lancome Hypnose mascara... I know its not THAT expensive to some people but it is to me.
    I'd like to try out some MAC things someday too.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

My OH got me a tub of Creme De La Mer moisturising cream for Christmas and I'm already saving up for a second tub cause I love it so much :)

It's great stuff!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

xzanti wrote: »
    My OH got me a tub of Creme De La Mer moisturising cream for Christmas and I'm already saving up for a second tub cause I love it so much :)

It's great stuff!!

I'd like to get the Creme de la Mer lip balm. It's crazy expensive but I've tried it and it works really well for chronically, cracked dry lips!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Some YSL makeup. I'm trying to find somewhere cheaper to buy it! It will be a real treat as I never spend that much on makeup.

(please post if you know where I can get is cheaper than normal)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Lady Gaga perfume gift sets are currently discounted in Arnotts.

I want another YSL Glossy Stain. So in love with the one I have. I've a BT voucher from Christmas but I'm trying to save it for some nice jeans!

• Advertisement
Advertisement