Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking for iphone programmer/repair

• 24-01-2013 2:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

iphone 3gs
    not recently backed up
    not jailbroken
    telling me to connect to itunes
    won't respond to anything else.

I've read online & youtube about downloading some custom software to PCs to run programs enabling access to the contacts/photos/vids on the phone, one of them on youtube claiming you must be on AT&T...

If you know how to acess the data without having to "restore" the phone, get in touch.
    No jokers please, I can't take a risk with this.

westlandstudios-gmail.com

PS. please don't bother posting a reply if all you have to say is "shoulda backed up mate" :-)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

your phone sounds like it is stuck in recovery mode.did it get wet at all?? have you tried tiny-umbrella to try get it out of recovery or have you tried a hard reset off the iphone

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Alwyn Walker

thanks dude. no I don't think it got wet...

will tiny umbrella WIPE my phone data?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭massy086

no but it should kick it out of recovery mode.if that does,nt do the trick drop m,e a pm and i can have a look at it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Alwyn Walker

oh. one more thing.
    I should have brought this up.
    The computer that I WAS syncing it to is dead/gone.
    Will that matter?

Thanks for all the help, and sorry I didn't mention that!

But yes, if it doesn't work I'll be in touch...

Advertisement