Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best score

• 24-01-2013 4:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭

Just wondering, after this week, what peoples best score was over the last few seasons?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

My highest score ever was 139 in GW36 last year. It was a double gameweek for loads of teams. I was miles ahead in my private leagues by that stage and still had my wildcard so I just went nuts on the DGWers. Won me 50e for the highest score in the boards paid league too :cool:

Guaranteed someone else will have smashed that score the week Rooney scored 5 (4 against Hull) 3/4 years ago. Pretty much everyone in the game got 64 from him as captain that week. I got 132 that week and had red arrows in nearly all my leagues :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

163 a couple of years ago. Rooney captain in a DGW netted me 64 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I only started playing the game towards the end of last season. My best score so far is 82, which I scored in gameweek 19 and gameweek 23.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 169 ✭✭Bellu

Seems intereseting game. would like to get and have a try.
    Recently being addictive in iSwinging and Temple Run.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

149 a few years ago when Rooney got 32 points for his dgw, and I had him captained.

• Advertisement
Advertisement