Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing info from qype

Options
  • 24-01-2013 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hi
    so the other day for fun i googled my name and hometown.
    Unfortunately the first link to appear was my old business that has failed over a year ago.
    I had advertised it in a local paper !!However,, on qype.ie there are details of my old business, but much more seriously are my home address and phone number.
    I am very scared. I didnt want or ask for this to be uploaded. How do I get this info permanently removed from the site as I cant find any helpline or email on the site
    What do I do??
    Any info would be much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

rockingout wrote: »
    hi
    so the other day for fun i googled my name and hometown.
    Unfortunately the first link to appear was my old business that has failed over a year ago.
    I had advertised it in a local paper !!However,, on qype.ie there are details of my old business, but much more seriously are my home address and phone number.
    I am very scared. I didnt want or ask for this to be uploaded. How do I get this info permanently removed from the site as I cant find any helpline or email on the site
    What do I do??
    Any info would be much appreciated

Is there a contact section on qype?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Peanut

'Contact us' link on the top right here

Advertisement