Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'aul racism now, is it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

The BNP is a biased source it is a virulent racist organization, the sun is a right wing rag, they are biased, thats a fact!

Are you not now resorting to mere opinion and conjecture?

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭AEDIC

gallag wrote: »
    Because they say things like "dont you know you are in a Muslim area" etc. Have you watched the videos?

yes I have...but lets say...for arguments sake... that someoen...lets say for arguments sake...the BNP, wanted people to think that there were naughty Muslims out there causing some bother..... they could have, lets say for arguments sake, got some Muslim looking chaps together and asked them to say all manner of things.

Now I am not saying that is what happened here.... just asking, how you can be so sure, that you can believe everything that you are told....even by nice moving pictures.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Show Time wrote: »
    They are racists scum so the source is totally biased.
    Its like you did not read the post you are replying to, attack the content, not the source. I have now, to back up my argument that multiculturalism does not always work and areas of the uk are now unsafe for white british people posted video showing muslims bullying people out of their "muslim area" from a sky news site and corroborated by a report by the metropolitan police, a video of a muslim cleric preaching to an applauding crowd that the goal of islam is to take over, not intergrate, videos of crowds heckling non muslims, telling them they are in a muslim area and would be pulled from their bed. This is enough proof, remember I am not trying to prove all Muslims are trying to take over the UK, I know that the vast majority are not, but I am being heckled for making the original argument that some streets in the UK are not safe for non muslims and it is blatantly true, is it really that crazy a thing to believe? That the religion capable of radicalising people to suiside bomb london or fly planes into buildings could make a few streets unwelcoming to British non muslims?

If I denied that the loyalist community were protesting the flag decision and attacking police and you linked a video of them clearly doing just that would it matter if it was on sinn feins site?

AEDIC wrote: »

yes I have...but lets say...for arguments sake... that someoen...lets say for arguments sake...the BNP, wanted people to think that there were naughty Muslims out there causing some bother..... they could have, lets say for arguments sake, got some Muslim looking chaps together and asked them to say all manner of things.

Now I am not saying that is what happened here.... just asking, how you can be so sure, that you can believe everything that you are told....even by nice moving pictures.
    Well, I dont know what to say, did you watch the last video I posted with the preacher being applauded by a crowd for ranting about taking over the UK and not integrating? Was that a false flag operation from the bnp? Did the bnp bomb london? Its frankly a ridiculous argument just for the sake of arguing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Are you not now resorting to mere opinion and conjecture?

No, are you seriously going to defend the BNP? Go on explain to me how they are not racist and are totally unbiased source.
    Pleas do, I need a laugh.

• Advertisement

Well, I dont know what to say, did you watch the last video I posted with the preacher being applauded by a crowd for ranting about taking over the UK and not integrating? Was that a false flag operation from the bnp? Did the bnp bomb london? Its frankly a ridiculous argument just for the sake of arguing.

You are posting one sided, frankly, generalist comments about one sid eof an argument and you expect not to be challenged on why you are so ready to believe just one stance?

You are happy to say that multiculturalism doesnt work, fair enough...then where are your links to videos of white residents of the UK, making threats against non white people in the UK and making certain streets in the UK no go areas for people that dont have white skin?

If your argument is that multiculturalism doesnt work (as you have quoted several times) then show a balanced view....not one that is tainted by a certain groups religion or colour.....if not then you are targetting one group...and that is...well...you can guess the rest.

Its like you did not read the post you are replying to, attack the content, not the source. I have now, to back up my argument that multiculturalism does not always work and areas of the uk are now unsafe for white british people posted video showing muslims bullying people out of their "muslim area" from a sky news site and corroborated by a report by the metropolitan police, a video of a muslim cleric preaching to an applauding crowd that the goal of islam is to take over, not intergrate, videos of crowds heckling non muslims, telling them they are in a muslim area and would be pulled from their bed. This is enough proof, remember I am not trying to prove all Muslims are trying to take over the UK, I know that the vast majority are not, but I am being heckled for making the original argument that some streets in the UK are not safe for non muslims and it is blatantly true, is it really that crazy a thing to believe? That the religion capable of radicalising people to suiside bomb london or fly planes into buildings could make a few streets unwelcoming to British non muslims?

If I denied that the loyalist community were protesting the flag decision and attacking police and you linked a video of them clearly doing just that would it matter if it was on sinn feins site?[/QUOTE]

No, I would link you the numerous statements of the PSNI, I would link you to the statements of the loyalist thugs themselves.
    Stop digging, you are amking a show of yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

If I denied that the loyalist community were protesting the flag decision and attacking police and you linked a video of them clearly doing just that would it matter if it was on sinn feins site?
    Of course i am not going to read the content as i think the source(BNP) are scum who think of my country only in terms of the lost power and prestige from the days of the Empire.

If I denied that the loyalist community were protesting the flag decision and attacking police and you linked a video of them clearly doing just that would it matter if it was on sinn feins site?[/QUOTE]

No, I would link you the numerous statements of the PSNI, I would link you to the statements of the loyalist thugs themselves.
    Stop digging, you are amking a show of yourself!
    Like I linked to sky news and the metropolitan police, and many videos from newspapers etc. When a third of your argument is "stop digging" "your in a hole" "making a show" etc who are you trying to convince?

Show Time wrote: »
    Of course i am not going to read the content as i think the source(BNP) are scum who think of my country only in terms of the lost power and prestige from the days of the Empire.
    What about the sun? Sky news? Fox news? The metropolitan police? Do you really think it is far fetched to believe a fee streets in the UK are unsafe for non muslims?

• Advertisement

Like I linked to sky news and the metropolitan police, and many videos from newspapers etc. When a third of your argument is "stop digging" "your in a hole" "making a show" etc who are you trying to convince?

YOU! As K9 already pointed out to you , you are embarrassing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

What about the sun? Sky news? Fox news? The metropolitan police? Do you really think it is far fetched to believe a fee streets in the UK are unsafe for non muslims?
    The only news source i will always trust up to a point is RTE.

As for what goes on in the UK.

Well it is the UK and not Ireland so i won't lose any sleep if a few BNP skinheads are afraid to go out at night.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

A few streets here, back home and all across the world are unsafe for people because of crime and random fringe nutters.

This does not mean multiculturalism isn't working.

Such scaremongering is about as effective as the tiny minority of extremists, whom most people ignore, to be frank.

I see, so entrenched in your own view even video evidence can be dismissed, I am no fan of the bnp, more of a ukip man but if its undisputible video evidence then it has merit. Do you guys still not believe that parts of Birmingham are dangerous to non Muslims?

Possibly. A good friend of mine of Jamaican parentage used to get harrassed by white police officers, growing up in the 70s. That's what you mean, right?

YOU! As K9 already pointed out to you , you are embarrassing yourself.
    You have essentially put you fingers in your ears and are chanting "you are stupid" you offer no reasoned debate on the wealth of evidence I have provided from multiple sources, some good some bad. I could understand your stance if I proposed that london has been completely taken over by muslim radicals and my only source was an opinion piece on the bnp website, but is the idea that a few streets in the UK are hostile to non Muslims, backed up by clear video either directly showing muslims berating people for being in their muslim area or in a more political way showing a preacher ranting to a cheering crowd about taking over the UK and removing every religion but islam really that hard to believe?

You have essentially put you fingers in your ears and are chanting "you are stupid" you offer no reasoned debate on the wealth of evidence I have provided from multiple sources, some good some bad. I could understand your stance if I proposed that london has been completely taken over by muslim radicals and my only source was an opinion piece on the bnp website, but is the idea that a few streets in the UK are hostile to non Muslims, backed up by clear video either directly showing muslims berating people for being in their muslim area or in a more political way showing a preacher ranting to a cheering crowd about taking over the UK and removing every religion but islam really that hard to believe?

Your wealth of evidence stems mainly from some very dubious sources and have been in a flap ever since you were caught out, yesterday.

Your reasoned debate also includes links to reports that you clearly don't comprehend, or haven't read.

old hippy wrote: »

Possibly. A good friend of mine of Jamaican parentage used to get harrassed by white police officers, growing up in the 70s. That's what you mean, right?
    Black people were treated at best worse than white people during the last few decades, do you think because I believe (through evidence) that there are no go areas for non muslims in the UK I am automatically racist and dont know/believe other minorities suffer daily from the same levels of hardship/racism? Is acceping racism can come from ALL community's inherently racist? Not that anyone asked me but I am sure there are streets in london were muslims do not feel safe, I dont think I will be attacked for suggesting that though?

It seems you have to accept racism against your own community and be appalled by racism to anyone else least you be branded a racist yourself.

Your wealth of evidence stems mainly from some very dubious sources and have been in a flap ever since you were caught out, yesterday.

Your reasoned debate also includes links to reports that you clearly don't comprehend, or haven't read.
    Videos showing exactly what I am saying are dubious sources? Explane how please.

Videos showing exactly what I am saying are dubious sources? Explane how please.

What the hell do you do to your quotes, gallag? :confused::confused:

Dubious sources? Linking to the BNP, for starters.

You're going round in circles now. You don't like multiculturalism so you rely on hateful far right types to underline and accentuate your fears. You tell us of no go areas. There's no go areas all around the world, whether multiculturalism exists there or not.

So, we've established there are no go areas and something something something about Muslims.

Now, what is your gripe, exactly? One media friendly soundbyte, please.

What the hell do you do to your quotes, gallag? :confused::confused:

Dubious sources? Linking to the BNP, for starters.

You're going round in circles now. You don't like multiculturalism so you rely on hateful far right types to underline and accentuate your fears. You tell us of no go areas. There's no go areas all around the world, whether multiculturalism exists there or not.

So, we've established there are no go areas and something something something about Muslims.

Now, what is your gripe, exactly? One media friendly soundbyte, please.
    I don't know what is happening with the quotes lol

No go areas due to race is definitely a multiculturalism issie, I provided many sources, some good some bad, as I am posting this right now the news on radio 5 just said that the metropolitan police have just arrested a fifth muslim man in relation to the video on the sky news page I linked, I posted many videos, actual clear undisputible videos of muslims enforcing no go zones and preaching to crowds about the dangers of intergration and pushing an ideology of taking over all other religions by force. Why do you continue to avoide this clear evidence in lue of ranting about the bnp?

My point was simple and clear, there are no go areas for non muslims in the UK. You cant at this point argue that, you can argue my wider point that this is due to failing multiculturalism as I can not prove definitely that that is true, just my, and leaders of European country's opinions, you can also deflect from my point by showing that no go areas are every were but I feel that boalsters my point about failing multiculturalism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/no-go-areas-for-whites/

Ok, seems the written word, even if it from the UN, is not good enough how about video of actual muslims in Birmingham telling white people to stay out? I am guessing it will still not be proof. The last three video I find the most worrying.
    Gotta ask, why am I being attacked for suggesting what is common knowledge and literally page after page of google results back up? Is it that hard to believe the religion that inspired people to fly planes into buildings or plant bombs on trains and buses in london could make a few streets infidel free, is that to far a stretch? ??

Any way, ill bow out now, it seems you guys will not accept any amount of proof that some cultures will never integrate. I know you guys will quickly dismiss this link but I urge you to click the links, sites encouuraging muslims to take over english citys etc.
    It says "Badly managed large scale immigration fuels the problemRead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2107552/Manchester-Liverpool-Birmingham-areas-drugs-gangs--just-like-Mexico-Brazil.html#ixzz2IwD7kbaZ Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"
    Those links are hilarious! Gallag, you'll be arguing that Jews are evil with quotes from Mein Kampf next *
    Couldn't get into violence against whites, it's blocked where I am:

Content blocked by your organization

Reason: This Websense category is filtered: Racism and Hate.
    URL: http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/no-go-areas-for-whites/

*unbelievable that it took 350 posts for this thread to be godwinned

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

No, are you seriously going to defend the BNP? Go on explain to me how they are not racist and are totally unbiased source.
    Pleas do, I need a laugh.

Not up to me to prove or disprove anything, you have argued that people are using unsubstantiated, biased right wing, left wing sites etc. BNP, The Sun, Daily Mail etc

Now I'm asking you to do exactly the same, support your assertions with fact not conjecture and hyperbole.

Note I do not soley include the BNP but either piss or get off the pot if you're not ready to defend your opinions of newspapers and other sources

Cienciano wrote: »

Those links are hilarious! Gallag, you'll be arguing that Jews are evil with quotes from Mein Kampf next *
    Couldn't get into violence against whites, it's blocked where I am:

Content blocked by your organization

Reason: This Websense category is filtered: Racism and Hate.
    URL: http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/no-go-areas-for-whites/

*unbelievable that it took 350 posts for this thread to be godwinned
    I hope I can explain this for the last time, I freely admit that the sources you have quoted are questionable for things like opinion pieces etc but unsurprisingly they do have a lot of media that showed what I was saying, I did not only reference these sites, I also linked to a recent sky news report about no go areas with videos showing exactly that and reports from the metropolitan police including arrests this very day in reference to muslim gangs trying to enforce no go zones. I dont expect you to look at one single piece of evidence but surely at this point my original point of dangerous areas for non Muslims in the UK is accepted as fact? This is not an attack on the wider Muslim community, I fully realise that all religions have radicals but I was originally making the point that the failure of multiculturalism is not always the host countrys fault as some races do not want to intragate but take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Hoop66

What you are doing is using a couple of reports that show extremist idiots being, well, extremist idiots, to back up your view the "the muslims" want to take over and kill us all in our beds, and that multiculturalism has "failed".

What about areas of London/Bristol/Birmingham where muslim/christian, balck/white are living in harmony? Or if not harmony, then the best that can be expected in a crowded modern city. Would you suggest that they don't exist? I can tell you, as a previous resident of Hackney, Ashton Gate and Handsworth, that they do.

If you contend that the isolated incidents you refer to prove that multiculturalism has failed, than surely the existence of other areas where there aren't extremist idiots prove that it hasn't?

I fully realise that all religions have radicals but I was originally making the point that the failure of multiculturalism is not always the host countrys fault as some races do not want to intragate but take over.

Ahh come on now...will you ever stop... I am actually starting to feel a bit sorry for you.

In the example you choose to expand your theory there are many examples available of where the 'host country' or rather some loony segments of the host country, are going out of their way to make non whites not welcome. That is contributing to multiculturalism just as much as the examples you state, yet you choose not to use that to back up your claim of it not working.

Fine, have the opinion the multiculturalism doesnt work, but at least be open handed enough in your evidence to not lay the blame for it all at the feet of one particular demographic of society at the exclusion of all others....

Also, you keep repeating things like 'some races' rather than saying for example 'a small extreme portion of a race'.... tbh that says more about you than you think...

Hoop66 wrote: »
    What you are doing is using a couple of reports that show extremist idiots being, well, extremist idiots, to back up your view the "the muslims" want to take over and kill us all in our beds, and that multiculturalism has "failed".

What about areas of London/Bristol/Birmingham where muslim/christian, balck/white are living in harmony? Or if not harmony, then the best that can be expected in a crowded modern city. Would you suggest that they don't exist? I can tell you, as a previous resident of Hackney, Ashton Gate and Handsworth, that they do.

If you contend that the isolated incidents you refer to prove that multiculturalism has failed, than surely the existence of other areas where there aren't extremist idiots prove that it hasn't?
    Did you skip the part where I myself pointed out that every religion has radicals and that 99% of muslims would not be represented by the actions of the radicals? I even offerd that debate on my, and the heads of leading European countries opinion that multiculturalism has failed is understandable as there is no infallible way to prove eather argument, but I did take exception to the denial that there were areas in the UK unsafe for none Muslims in spite of much evidence to the contrary.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Did you skip the part where I myself pointed out that every religion has radicals and that 99% of muslims would not be represented by the actions of the radicals? I even offerd that debate on my, and the heads of leading European countries opinion that multiculturalism has failed is understandable as there is no infallible way to prove eather argument, but I did take exception to the denial that there were areas in the UK unsafe for none Muslims in spite of much evidence to the contrary.
    So if you yourself accept that this is a small minority of (in this case) muslims, why do you go on to infer from this small minority that multiculturalism isn't working?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,293 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I hope I can explain this for the last time, I freely admit that the sources you have quoted are questionable for things like opinion pieces etc but unsurprisingly they do have a lot of media that showed what I was saying, I did not only reference these sites, I also linked to a recent sky news report about no go areas with videos showing exactly that and reports from the metropolitan police including arrests this very day in reference to muslim gangs trying to enforce no go zones. I dont expect you to look at one single piece of evidence but surely at this point my original point of dangerous areas for non Muslims in the UK is accepted as fact? This is not an attack on the wider Muslim community, I fully realise that all religions have radicals but I was originally making the point that the failure of multiculturalism is not always the host countrys fault as some races do not want to intragate but take over.
    I read the sky news one

Not a mention of no go areas. Just a gang on scumbags.

You have yet to link to any data,evidence, offical reports by recognised authorities.You purposly misrepresented a UN report FFS.
    Rather you seek to take one or two highly questionable incidents and seek to reflect them as the absolute situation.
    You then rely on pro nazi organizations and hate websites as back up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

Well, if we're going to go there I've had a post waiting for you for days over in that thread.

Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82840089&postcount=496

Although you just disappeaed rather than address it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement