Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'aul racism now, is it?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Nodin wrote: »

I'm not sure you did.
    Butbit does say large scale imergration was at fault, whats happening here? I said that parts of Birmingham were no go areas for white people, I am on my phone so instead of linking every article I ask you to goggle and see the ample proof, I am sure you did this as you then talk about a different article from a un report that agrees with me and clearly stated large scale imagination at fault. No instead of simply saying "ah, I did not no that" you start trying to be a smart arse and put your fingers in your ears.

Newspaper opinion pieces are just that,opinion.
    Proof is a definitive statement of fact backed up by evidence.
    You seem to link causation with occurance, there is crime in Ireland, there are immigrants in Ireland, therefore immigrants cause crime...unreal.
    it wasn't immigrants that flooded parts of Dublin with heroin in the 1980's, it wasn't immigrants that abused and raped our children for years, it wasn't immigrants whose actions led to Tribunals causting billions of Euro.
    But when you can't face reality and unpleasant facts then it is easy to kick out at the immigrants.
    That is sad.
    Don move the goal posts, I stated parts of Birmingham are no go areas, the very first link if you searched it is from a UN report backing up my claim. Is it really that hard to accept you were wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Death and Taxes

gallag wrote: »
    Don move the goal posts, I stated parts of Birmingham are no go areas, the very first link if you searched it is from a UN report backing up my claim. Is it really that hard to accept you were wrong?

Wrong about what?
    Nowhere in you Newspaper article quoting said UN report does immigration get mentioned far less blamed, maybe you should have read it before you posted it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Butbit does say large scale imergration was at fault, whats happening here? I said that parts of Birmingham were no go areas for white people, I am on my phone so instead of linking every article I ask you to goggle and see the ample proof, I am sure you did this as you then talk about a different article from a un report that agrees with me and clearly stated large scale imagination at fault. No instead of simply saying "ah, I did not no that" you start trying to be a smart arse and put your fingers in your ears.

You linked to an article on a report by the UK government. One anonymous man had said to that report that some people felt that his area was a "no-go" area. Thats it. Come back and provide some proper evidence if you fell you have it.

• Advertisement

Again, not a single mention of immigration, immigrants, or forners.
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

Like someone said earlier, it is very embarrassing when you have been caught out and yet continue to justify inaccurate statements used in supporting false claims.

The truth is you have no verifiable evidence in support of the BS you posted earlier. If I were you, I will call it a day instead of making a show of yourself.

I have learnt one lesson, some people do not like people that do not look like them or do not share their ethnicity- this is usually due to a serious lack of achievement and/or inferiority complex usually masked with a pretentious focus on nationalism, which is a bit ironic from an Irish perspective considering that there are more Irish people living abroad than "home".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Lingua Franca

You clearly haven't read it, since it says nothing of the sort.

http://www.incb.org/documents/Publications/AnnualReports/AR2011/AR_2011_E_Chapter_I.pdf

'Drugs business in impoverished areas shock'.

Ok, the head of the UN drugs department said "He warned that the development of these so-called "no-go" sections within cities is being fuelled by issues like social inequality, migration and celebrities normalising drug abuse."

• Advertisement

Ok, the head of the UN drugs department said "He warned that the development of these so-called "no-go" sections within cities is being fuelled by issues like social inequality, migration and celebrities normalising drug abuse."

...which is rather different from saying it was immigrants fault.

How did we get from 'racist muslims' to drug gangs? Was that the first straw to hand?

What a spectacular fail!!!!
    Quoting the BNP, you have to be taking the piss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

LMAO:D
    You should be on stage, you're hilarious.
    Have you looked up the word "evidence" on google yet?

Women being targeted in dark car parks....nothing about immigrants....

... o look, a guy making claims on an internet forum....

• Site Banned Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Higher

ronan45 wrote: »
    Personally I would only get a taxi the odd weekend when hitting pubs
    1 month ago was my first time to get into a cab with an African driver.
    Told him where I wanted to go (obvious most direct route I assumed he would go like every other time i went to this pub)
    He goes the polar opposite direction.
    Im like ehhhh..ok maybe he knows a better route or quicker route, kept my mouth shut as I didnt want to be a moany passenger or look racist.
    As we went further and further I questioned him about the route.
    Lord god. He started going on about back roads this back roads that. I got frustrated then start telling him, the directions. I politely made a reference to Sat navs being handy. (i allways use them)
    Got to Destination Paid him in full. (extra 3 euro more then usual)
    Now ... I dont give a Sh1t3 if my driver is pink, black, purple, gay, or from the planet Zog. I just want to get to my destination ASAP and for the standard fair. Rant Over :cool:

Irish taxi drivers never do that. Ever.

The problem is taxi drivers in general. Theres too many of them and they're getting desperate and turning to trying to rip off the customer. I had a taxi driver 'accidently' miss a turn off on the M50, then try to charge me the fare with 10euro off, the fair had gone up 20euros at least because of his mistake. Funnily enough this same thing happened with my dad coming from Dublin airport. The guy was all apologetic and offers 10euro off when the fare had gone off immeasurably. It was the same guy, his son was a former championship footballer, told the exact same story to my dad.

And guess what? The taxi man was IRISH AND WHITE :eek:

• Advertisement

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/no-go-areas-for-whites/

Ok, seems the written word, even if it from the UN, is not good enough how about video of actual muslims in Birmingham telling white people to stay out? I am guessing it will still not be proof. The last three video I find the most worrying.
    Gotta ask, why am I being attacked for suggesting what is common knowledge and literally page after page of google results back up? Is it that hard to believe the religion that inspired people to fly planes into buildings or plant bombs on trains and buses in london could make a few streets infidel free, is that to far a stretch? ??

Any way, ill bow out now, it seems you guys will not accept any amount of proof that some cultures will never integrate. I know you guys will quickly dismiss this link but I urge you to click the links, sites encouuraging muslims to take over english citys etc.

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/no-go-areas-for-whites/

Ok, seems the written word, even if it from the UN, is not good enough how about video of actual muslims in Birmingham telling white people to stay out? I am guessing it will still not be proof. The last three video I find the most worrying.
    Gotta ask, why am I being attacked for suggesting what is common knowledge and literally page after page of google results back up? Is it that hard to believe the religion that inspired people to fly planes into buildings or plant bombs on trains and buses in london could make a few streets infidel free, is that to far a stretch? ??

Any way, ill bow out now, it seems you guys will not accept any amount of proof that some cultures will never integrate. I know you guys will quickly dismiss this link but I urge you to click the links, sites encouuraging muslims to take over english citys etc.

I always quickly dismiss the rantings of the BNP and their Irish followers, you do realise what your BNP heros think of us thick paddy cnuts, don't you?

I always quickly dismiss the rantings of the BNP and their Irish followers, you do realise what your BNP heros think of us thick paddy cnuts, don't you?

Not his lot, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

It hasn't worked in the US and no one here wants ghettos developing.

Oh really? America is a failed multicultural state? Tell me more.

I see, so entrenched in your own view even video evidence can be dismissed, I am no fan of the bnp, more of a ukip man but if its undisputible video evidence then it has merit. Do you guys still not believe that parts of Birmingham are dangerous to non Muslims?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I see, so entrenched in your own view even video evidence can be dismissed, I am no fan of the bnp, more of a ukip man but if its undisputible video evidence then it has merit. Do you guys still not believe that parts of Birmingham are dangerous to non Muslims?

If posting videos from a white supremacist website is your idea of proof I despair for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Just use the Hailo app

It's all recorded and you can get your driver kicked off the service if they are chancers.
    Or give 5 stars if they are good, you decide

They are all vetted so there are no bogeys or illegals on it

I look like I'm shilling :o
    Huge thread over in commuting forum about it, sure tis free to sign up anyway

Last time I remember hearing anything about Birmingham it was when 3 muslim men were mown down and killed by a car while protecting their street from the rioters in 2011
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/10/birmingham-riots-three-killed-crash

• Advertisement

Last time I remember hearing anything about Birmingham it was when 3 muslim men were mown down and killed by a car while protecting their street from the rioters in 2011
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/10/birmingham-riots-three-killed-crash
    What has that got to do with it? Did you watch the videos? Do you accept that multiculturalism is not working in some areas and parts of Birmingham are no go areas for non Muslims?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement