Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-ageing facials

Options
  • 24-01-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommed some good anti-ageing facials or treatments to try?? my skin is crap at the moment and dark circles are getting worse. I usually get the Guinot Hydrademie done but need something a bit better this time. I read up on laser 360 but am bit of a wuss when it comes to pain on my face.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

jadie wrote: »
    Can anyone recommed some good anti-ageing facials or treatments to try?? my skin is crap at the moment and dark circles are getting worse. I usually get the Guinot Hydrademie done but need something a bit better this time. I read up on laser 360 but am bit of a wuss when it comes to pain on my face.
    Anyone?? Have been reading up on jet peel but not sure how good it would be

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am an the product testing at the moment for skin. For dark circles I found that the Trilogy eye roller is great for the dark circles and puffiness. Also found milk thistle tablets worked great for the dark cirlces.

Im still on the look out for a really good anti-wrinkle treatment for the eyes, have so far tried Liz Ealre I love the everyday eye SPF cream but didnt think the anti ageing one done anything. Also have been using the Clarins eye cream and nothing whoppee either. Next on the list is the seaweed products. I am testing voya first then Green angel.

Argin oil is a most definate me thinks refreshes the skin

thanks I bought Dr. Nick Lowe anti dark circle cream a few days ago so going to try that first. I think I will look into laser treatments as my skintone is quite bad too (if I can stand the pain)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,653 ✭✭✭Milly33

God I wouldnt fancy it, but if it works for you sure twill be worth it..good luck with your search

What is it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

MLM Sharon wrote: »
    It's a three step facial - way cheaper than getting a facial in a salon :)

So what is it? Could you just post the details first time ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The Caci facials are supposed to be pretty good.
    I love Image at the moment for results.
    Yonka to relax and enjoy.

Advertisement