Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone fancy a walk?? Dublin to Galway

• 24-01-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My name is Christopher, Im a 27 year old English male currently traveling/backpacking around Ireland and i intend on walking from Dublin to Galway on the 7th Feb. Would anyone like a mini adventure?
    Im guessing it'll take around 48hrs so thinking around 8/9 days at a leisurely and motivated pace.
    Think this would be a great way to see the country and experience the culture which is the sole reason to do this. I have a route already planned out which I'm excited about.
    I'm honest, semi-fit, a good craic, easy to get on with, i like a laugh and a good chat. i'll drink when sociable and have the odd pipe when/if appropriate.
    I have traveled enough for the last few years to appreciate all walks of company
    Male or female, age, colour, language blood, i don't care so long as your alright and not an ass.
    this journey would suite persons with either camping experience because of the time of year or a lust to try something new out of the comfort zone.
    my email address is; thelegendknownaschris@yahoo.com

Advertisement