Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone tried Vapeonly BCC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

Looks nice on the evic
    Holds 3.5ml (Loads)
    Tends to give dry hits when chain vape'd but found that backing off the tank half a turn lets it flow better.
    VTF is comparable with the T3
    I'm just using the supplied coil at the min but I find the T3 improves with a diy coil and wick, so I would expect the same of this.

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14533

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bambi1981

Haven't tried any tanks yet as a noob

But I must say that does look the business

Going to try something like this a try in the near future to see does this give a better bang than the vivi, kanger etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Looks nice on the evic
    Holds 3.5ml (Loads)
    Tends to give dry hits when chain vape'd but found that backing off the tank half a turn lets it flow better.
    VTF is comparable with the T3
    I'm just using the supplied coil at the min but I find the T3 improves with a diy coil and wick, so I would expect the same of this.

picture.php?albumid=2284&pictureid=14533
    are the heads rebuildable?

I haven't tried yet but I'm assuming so, I will have a go tomorrow and let you know.

I haven't tried yet but I'm assuming so, I will have a go tomorrow and let you know.

cheers man,i'm getting tempted it's a pretty looking piece.

• Advertisement

piece of piss to rebuild, easier than the T3 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

That and the joytech upgaded mod flat top....say it would fit nicely in the pocket.

piece of piss to rebuild, easier than the T3 :)
    cheers man,gonna go ahead and get it so.

Advertisement