Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've registered but cant post anything

Options
  • 24-01-2013 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I've been a long time user of Boards so I finall took the plunge and decided to register so I could join in with the fun. I signed up yesterday - recieved the verification email and clicked on the link but I still can't post. Have I done something wrong? If so can you guys get me set up from your end?

Thanks in advance,

S

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The account verification code is only good for 24 hours, so if it's been left too long you'll need to request another. The sticky has instructions on this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056856789

• Registered Users Posts: 7 StevieKnock

Ok - But I clicked on it yesterday a couple of minutes after it was sent to me.

Cheers,

S

• Registered Users Posts: 7 StevieKnock

When i click on the resend URL its bring me to an invalid web page

S

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I see you're activated now, but can you please show me the URL that was reported as 404?

Advertisement