Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swarovski

Options
  • 24-01-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭

Looking for a Swarovski scope just wondering where to buy, hard to choose a site theres so many.
    So if you could tell me where you got yours please.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Don't have one, but Jim McBride carries a great selection of Swarovski scopes, spotting scopes, binoculars, etc. He is in Athlone.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭feartuath

I have 2 Swarvoski scopes a 6/24/50 on the fox rifle and a 6/18/50 on stalking gun .
    Excellent optics ,the are crazy money now but will last a life time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

heard the Z6i are giving trouble , springs in the ballistic turrets

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Glensman

Mervyn Young is an official Agent.
    Google Young Guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭feartuath

endasmail wrote: »
    heard the Z6i are giving trouble , springs in the ballistic turrets

My scopes are 9 and 10 years old long before Z6i models.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

I buy on the net. What model are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭ormondprop

I have a bt turret on my z3 i hope it doesn't start giving trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

Thanks for the all the replies im looking for a Z6i 1-6x24.@Tackleberry what web site do you use?
    Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭Constab2

Had a Habicht,currently using a Z5 5-25X52 BT & took delivery of a Z6i Gen 2 5-30x50 BRI last week you will not imo find a better constructed or optically superior scope for Hunting ,these things are close to indestructible as optics go.I used to have a link to a vid on U Tube where a Swaro mounted rifle fired on steel plate @ 200 yards,taken off rifle(qd mounts) tied to a quad,taken for a spin around field at speed reattached to rifle & still hit plate.I would highly recommend them great scope & warranty.Bought Z5 Canada Z6i Euro Optics because of reticle choice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

boc121 wrote: »
    Thanks for the all the replies im looking for a Z6i 1-6x24.@Tackleberry what web site do you use?
    Thanks again.

I looked into this with my contact but he does not have what your looking for, a 3-9x36 is the smallest he has second hand.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

feartuath wrote: »
    I have 2 Swarvoski scopes a 6/24/50 on the fox rifle and a 6/18/50 on stalking gun .
    Excellent optics ,the are crazy money now but will last a life time.

think you have the best of them

Advertisement