Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere that does cheap cat spaying??

• 24-01-2013 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭

I know this sounds tight fisted but we rescued a little cat at xmas and she needs to be spayed!! my local vets are charging €80 - €100 and I just cannot stretch to that, especially after xmas. Anyone recommend anywhere that does it at a more reasonable price?? Dublin/Meath/Louth area - cheers folks :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

I was going to suggest the Blue Cross but they're charging me €90 for my dog which i'm told is a third of the price of regular vets. Not sure how much they'd charge for a cat though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

bobsman wrote: »
    I know this sounds tight fisted but we rescued a little cat at xmas and she needs to be spayed!! my local vets are charging €80 - €100 and I just cannot stretch to that, especially after xmas. Anyone recommend anywhere that does it at a more reasonable price?? Dublin/Meath/Louth area - cheers folks :D

You could ask on the Feral Cats Ireland Facebook page. Its not just for feral cats, a lot of rescues post information on various things so somebody might be able to help you.

Advertisement