Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good deals on sofas?

Options
  • 24-01-2013 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Our sofa is 8 years old and after 2 kids is a tad battered. looking to replace, ideall would love a suite that I could spread out the payments interest free...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Melendez

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gilally

Ok good to know thanks !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Gilally wrote: »
    Our sofa is 8 years old and after 2 kids is a tad battered. looking to replace, ideall would love a suite that I could spread out the payments interest free...

The Furniture Liquidator is fantastic...

Got a beautifull 3 seater brown leather couch for 360 euro...reduced from 750 euro.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭daithi55

paddy147 wrote: »
    The Furniture Liquidator is fantastic...

Got a beautifull 3 seater brown leather couch for 360 euro...reduced from 750 euro.:D

hi paddy wheres this

daithi55 wrote: »
    hi paddy wheres this

Gullivers Retail Park in Santry.

http://www.gulliversretailpark.com/

http://www.gulliversretailpark.com/location/

Homebase,Homefocus,Cost Plus Sofas,Petmania and now also The Furniture Liquidator too.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭leftfooter

Bigmickey.ie down it longford is always worth a trip. Great quality & is always willing to do a deal. Search elsewhere in the forum for him, you'll see what I mean.

leftfooter wrote: »
    Bigmickey.ie down it longford is always worth a trip. Great quality & is always willing to do a deal. Search elsewhere in the forum for him, you'll see what I mean.

Ive used big mickey before myself (bed and a wardrobe).

He is very good.:)

But the fact that The Furniture Liquidator was only 2 minutes down the road from me was a handy thing (no need for a long road trip and lots of fuel in the car),and also that I got such a great deal from that blonde lady was the reason why I bought from The Liquidator instead.

Plus I needed the couch to complete the room. that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Gilally

I am not based in Dublin does the liquidator deliver

Gilally wrote: »
    I am not based in Dublin does the liquidator deliver

http://thefurnitureliquidator.ie/

"nationwide delievery"

Big Mickey also delievers nationwide too.

Advertisement