Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

uk police certificate

Options
  • 24-01-2013 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

anyone have to apply for one of these?? when you paid the 80 pound for premium service did it get back to you in 2 days??? just wanna see :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

flynnser19 wrote: »
    anyone have to apply for one of these?? when you paid the 80 pound for premium service did it get back to you in 2 days??? just wanna see :)

I got one but applied for it early December I paid for the £45 service got it in about a week, the uk police cert is expensive when the garda cert is free, i recommend getting the £45 service but if you want to spend the extra then go for the faster service.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

well im just afraid that if the visa opens on monday i wont be able to apply for a while if i havent got it yet you know!!but a week??thats not too bad really!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Accrual Intentions

I did the £80 premium one. Mine went in the post on Saturday morning (from NI) so it should have been with them on Monday. I got email confirmation from them at 5.30pm yesterday (Wednesday) that they had received it. Presumably, their 2 working days will take them up to Friday then it will be Monday or Tuesday before I get it.

2 working days my hole! I'll be writing them a letter of complaint after this.

well im just afraid that if the visa opens on monday i wont be able to apply for a while if i havent got it yet you know!!but a week??thats not too bad really!!

It said 10 days on the application form but it was less than that, its up to you if you want to paid the extra for peace of mind.

Omg so it will take a week even if you pay premium???thats a bit of a joke to be honest!!!

• Advertisement

Omg so it will take a week even if you pay premium???thats a bit of a joke to be honest!!!

That was my experience with the 10 day one, if you think about its just an a4 sheet one costs £45 and the other £80.

thats true and the visas arent going to be gone in a week if ive to wait a week!!!im probably panicking over nothing then!!

Advertisement