Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ELF - slow despatch and delivery?

• 24-01-2013 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone ordered from ELF lately? I'd always found them one of the best online retailers for speedy delivery but I made an order from them on the 7th January. It was only despatched on the 14th January and I still haven't received it. I know the website says 7-14 working days from despatch for European delivery but on my previous 5 or 6 orders I've usually received my order within about a week from date of order.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I can't comment on the slow dispatch, but there's been really heavy snow in the UK for the last week. I'm sure that's slowing down deliveries significantly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Oh god yeah I didn't even think of that :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I find they can be slow to dispatch if they've any promotions on (like the % off offers).
    As for delivery I'd normally get my things a week after ordering but as Faith said, the snow is probably causing delays with everything in the UK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I ordered something over the last weekend. On Monday, I received this e-mail:

"We would like to apologise for the delay with the dispatch of your recent order.

An exceptionally high volume of orders received recently is affecting our normal warehouse dispatch timescales, but your order is important to us and our team are working very hard to ensure your parcel is dispatched to you in the quickest time possible."

Then, today, I received another e-mail stating that my order has been dispatched.

It is much slower than usual. I received all my previous ELF orders in a week, more or less. But it was expectable with the combination of the snow and the sale.

Advertisement