Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rose Park Dún Laoghaire

Options
  • 24-01-2013 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

This is my first post here, myself and my fiancé are buying property, I'd like to know if anyone knows what rose park dunlaoire is like as an area it is just off kill avenue, any opinions is welcome, I do not know the area that well

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭nibtrix

Rose Park itself is nice enough but it backs on to some old council estates that have had anti-social behaviour in the past. That whole area is much better than it used to be though.
    Just my opinion though so no need for anyone to jump on me!

You've got good transport links to Dun Laoghaire with the 46a outside the door, LIDL is 5 mins walk away on Pottery Road.

I presume it's number 41 you're looking at. It was on the market before Christmas at 309k but they took it down and relisted it at 289k rather than showing a price drop. You can tell by comparing the price to other houses in the area that it's not one of the most desirable areas in Deansgrange/Dun Laoghaire.

The house layout is a bit odd, but interesting. Have you viewed it yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭BMKN

I googled the address in the meantime and there was a viable bomb put in in one of the houses driveways may give it a miss, yeah I'm looking at #41 yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 12 marcexec

yep, here's the link:
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/viable-bomb-found-at-dublin-house-412820.html

Wouldn't have thought that possible in Dun Laoghaire, TBH...:confused:

Advertisement