Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resit Question

Options
  • 24-01-2013 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

Had a bit of an awful semester 1 due to circumstances beyond my control. I failed 3 of my modules, 2 of them automatically registered for resits but the third didn't as I got a G grade.

I'm just wondering what the process is with registering for resits for G grades? On Sisweb I have the option to register for a resit for that particular module but when I click it, it comes up as an error that it's a duplicate or something along those lines?

I seen somewhere on the UCD website that emails would be sent out in regards to resits, and if you get a G grade or lower you would have to reply to opt in for the resit? I haven't received any emails as of yet.

Can anybody offer any advice?

Advertisement