Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHI FIRST PLAN LEVEL 1

Options
  • 24-01-2013 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

HI

Just got a renewal in for this plan, it has gone up considerably again.

€866.50 for this plan

Single Male, healthy, no smoking..

Ive been with VHI for five years, never once made a claim in that time on anything..

Can anyone elighten me to a lower cost alternatives to this plan?
    Obviously I would still like some sort of cover..

I find the jargon used to be difficult to comprehend for someone who is not in the know..

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭Heisenberg1

griffinlee wrote: »
    HI

Just got a renewal in for this plan, it has gone up considerably again.

€866.50 for this plan

Single Male, healthy, no smoking..

Ive been with VHI for five years, never once made a claim in that time on anything..

Can anyone elighten me to a lower cost alternatives to this plan?
    Obviously I would still like some sort of cover..

I find the jargon used to be difficult to comprehend for someone who is not in the know..

Thanks

Have look at this site you can compare all Health plans from all the providers.

http://www.hia.ie/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What is "High Day to Day Benefits & Low Out-patient Excess" that you can refine your search with?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

What is "High Day to Day Benefits & Low Out-patient Excess" that you can refine your search with?

As in cover for GP/prescritions and low excesses when having to attend A&E or consultants (meaning they pay more of your total fees without making you pay a large part initially)

Advertisement