Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any thoughts on kanger t5?

Options
  • 24-01-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

im just wonderinf anyone have tryed the kt5 ? would it have the same vape as kanger t3? i wouldnt mind the smaller tank

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

My mate got one there during the week,said it vapes more like a t2 but better.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

pmcmahon wrote: »
    My mate got one there during the week,said it vapes more like a t2 but better.

Not really chocked full of info! Can you elaborate? I started this thread a few days ago and no one had anything to say about them.

jamie72 wrote: »

Not really chocked full of info! Can you elaborate? I started this thread a few days ago and no one had anything to say about them.
    he said its a warm cape rather than cool,more flavour than the t3 or t2 but a little less vapour.I imagine he'll be rebuilding it soon also so I'll let you know how he gets on then.

Anyone tried to rebuild one of these yet? I go through way too many heads with my T2.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

bought it and tbh i don't like it even more than t3:( very very little vapour, so-so flavor and it doesn't fit to one of my ego batteries:( if you know what t2 vapes like when some juice gets inside the central post that is exactly what t5 vapes all the time...

• Advertisement

Thanks! Did you just get the one?

jamie72 wrote: »
    Thanks! Did you just get the one?
    If you're asking me then yes, got only one. Dont think ill be getting one more

I was just wondering, as maybe it's a faulty unit?

Don't know. I mainly use now eroll so I don't really care. Bought only to try out really without high expectations as I was very disappointed with t3

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

I bought a few, first one tasted of plastic cause it hadn't been broken in yet and was fine the second time, the mouthpiece got very warm if I chain vaped. 2nd one broke, it was in the front pocket of my hoody and as the tank is only hard plastic it bent slightly right at the top. juice leaked so that was dumped. 3rd one is still wrapped and is gonna be kept as an emergency tank if its ever needed.

• Advertisement

So in other words, stick with my T2 with short wicks :)

I'm going to take a head apart later and see if they can be rebuilt.

EDIT: Just seen this. Going to try it myself. If it's successful I'll make a post here about it.

So,as i said my mate had a t5.It's now in the bin,in his words "a load of b*llocks".

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

I haven't had any problems at all with the T5.
    I think they're really quite good actually.

Where you a regular T2 user before? I was using my original 3 T2s for six months before they broke (all within a week or so).

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

Is it just me or are the T5's hard to fill? Liquid doesn't go down the sides like the others as the white cover for the coil seems to touch the sides of the tank.

Advertisement