Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming from the United States to Ireland

Options
  • 24-01-2013 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

As a qualified pharmacist (in the us) what would I need to do to be qualified to work here?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Dingle_berry

scabbyjoe wrote: »
    As a qualified pharmacist (in the us) what would I need to do to be qualified to work here?

Thanks in advance.

I would imagine a lot of paperwork to ensure your qualification matches or exceeds an Irish one!
    This is the page from the regulatory body in Ireland http://www.thepsi.ie/gns/registration/non-eu-applications.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭echo beach

Yes, there is a lot of paperwork and at least two exams. It would only be worth it if you intend to move here permanently.
    If you aren't an EU citizen you will also need a visa to be entitled to work in Ireland.

Advertisement