Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Level 2 module?

Options
  • 24-01-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭

In my results today there was a section for levels.
    I really don't know what the means, but the part that's worrying me is that 4 of my modules said level 1 and the other level 2? What's the difference?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

I'm also a but confused about the whole credit i.e I dont have a clue what they are or how they work.
    Can anyone explain?
    It says that I have taken 6 credits for each module, and been awarded 6 credits .. but I don't understand..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

The level are just the year that the module is aimed at 1 is for 1st year 2 is for 2nd year and so on it doesn't effect the qca

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Jester252 wrote: »
    The level are just the year that the module is aimed at 1 is for 1st year 2 is for 2nd year and so on it doesn't effect the qca

Oh, I see now. That makes sense as my class were taking a 2nd year module this year. Thanks. :)

Advertisement