Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants vanilla custard samples.

Options
  • 24-01-2013 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Seems we have a few people like myself interested in Grants vanilla custard, but don't want to buy a big bottle and not like it.

So we can all try some, I'm going to order a bottle and break it up into 5ml bottles. Need at least 5 people to make this worth while.

Again it depends on the people, but it will be around €5 for 5mls and €7 for 10mls. Repost and repackaging included (which is the majority of the cost at €2.40).

Who's all in? The more we get, the cheaper it'll be.

Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Spectreon666

You can stick me down for a 10ml :D When you thinking of getting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I'll order it Sunday. We should catch everyone that would be interested between Tomorrow and Saturday by then, and have it as soon as possible.

If you're interested please post here as soon as possible. I might have to trim the numbers if this explodes, so first come, first served if that happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

im in for 10 mls :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

10 ml for me please:)

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

you can put me down for 10ml
    do you take visa :-)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Put me down for 10ml

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

It's delicious :-) pure custard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭Burdock

I'm in for 10ml :)

Room for one more 10ml, then that's it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Count me in :-)

• Advertisement

Temporarily removed post due to Elbows tardiness. Recalculating everything.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Poor Elbow.

Right, we'll call that a day so!

List of people is as follows:
    jamie72
    Burdock
    pmcmahon
    Vaperus
    Nonamigo
    rui1000
    Spectreon666
    Elbow

Total cost each €8.

I've sent you all a PM with my paypal account email. Just send it there along with your home address. I'll update this thread when the Custard is ordered and again when I've resent it from this side.

If the plane blows up over the Irish sea and the liquids destroyed I am not liable! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

jamie72 wrote: »
    Right, we'll call that a day so!

List of people is as follows:
    jamie72
    Burdock
    pmcmahon
    Vaperus
    Nonamigo
    rui1000
    Spectreon666
    Elbow

Total cost each €8.

I've sent you all a PM with my paypal account email. Just send it there along with your home address. I'll update this thread when the Custard is ordered and again when I've resent it from this side.

If the plane blows up over the Irish sea and the liquids destroyed I am not liable! :p

How is it being sent Jamie? hope it's by courier and not normal postage in case it gets dumped since this new An Post move on liquids.

Just by standard post. If we want to send it by UK tracked it's €9 per person. Plenty of people on here are ordering the stuff and are having no issues.

Regarding the whole liquid thing: The only people who have had issues is thebestshop, and they where sending outbound from Ireland where the law seems to be getting enforced. Grant has had no issues sending out from the UK and no one on the forum has had any issues importing liquid from UK/China/etc.

Again, I'm not being held responisible if something does happen, but I reckon we'll be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

Just by standard post. If we want to send it by UK tracked it's €9 per person. Plenty of people on here are ordering the stuff and are having no issues.

Regarding the whole liquid thing: The only people who have had issues is thebestshop, and they where sending outbound from Ireland where the law seems to be getting enforced. Grant has had no issues sending out from the UK and no one on the forum has had any issues importing liquid from UK/China/etc.

Again, I'm not being held responisible if something does happen, but I reckon we'll be fine.

Hope so, was thinking of getting 30ml's myself, but will wait to see if yours gets through ok first :D

Never used PayPal before, I think I sent it !!!!

We'll be grand !!

I could end up getting 30ml myself after this as well Kiffy, I've just bought juice too many times and not liked it that I'm being cautious. I'm very picky with juices and so at least I'll get to try some before I go ordering a big bottle.

Came straight through Burdock!

Came straight through Burdock!

Awesome :) I think that's my address, moving on Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭rui1000

money transfered

Transfered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Done

Only two we are waiting on now is:

pmcmahon
    Spectreon666

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

sent

Thanks P,

Only waiting on Spectreon now, but he is only on every other day and there's enough in the pot to order the custard, so I'll do it now :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I've gotten over 300ml of this stuff direct from Grant, and no problems what so ever getting it, it's always been sent via the cheapest shipping option, and it's always been here withing 5-6 days.

Have 100ml enroute to me as we speak.

Just make sure you steep it lads, it'll go a very dark orange colour at about 10-14 days, then it's ready to be vaped.

eeloe wrote: »
    I've gotten over 300ml of this stuff direct from Grant, and no problems what so ever getting it, it's always been sent via the cheapest shipping option, and it's always been here withing 5-6 days.

Have 100ml enroute to me as we speak.

Just make sure you steep it lads, it'll go a very dark orange colour at about 10-14 days, then it's ready to be vaped.

I ordered new bottles during the week so I wouldn't be reusing my old ones (in case it effected the flavor) and they are going to take about 14 days to get here, so everyone will be getting it pre-steeped :)

EDIT: 100ml? It must be fierce nice stuff. Can you give me an example of some of the other stuff you like?

Jamie what strengths are you going to order?

• Advertisement

I figured the 18mg would be a good middle ground.

Advertisement