Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants vanilla custard samples.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It's just amazing juice, I personally love it.

I get it in the 50/50 PG/VG mix, and the vapour production is great, but when it's properly steeped, the flavour is just out standing, creamy as hell, mouthwatering.

Saying that a few people I know have tasted it and don't like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭superneat

eeloe wrote: »
    It's just amazing juice, I personally love it.

I get it in the 50/50 PG/VG mix, and the vapour production is great, but when it's properly steeped, the flavour is just out standing, creamy as hell, mouthwatering.

Saying that a few people I know have tasted it and don't like it.

The very same here, didn't know what to make of it at first, but after a ml or two and the proper amount of steeping.... delicious!

I ordered another 50ml as soon as the flavour really hit me, it's in my top two juices now and I only vape sweet juices. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I'm lucky I placed that order last night!

hCQ4wGU.png

That image isn't working?

Tested on two machines and it's working on both? Here's a direct link: http://i.imgur.com/hCQ4wGU.png

• Advertisement

Sorry for reply this late.

That ofter happens to grant when he's snowed under!
    It'll be back online soon.

Mine arrived this morning, steeped already for 3 days, just 4 more days to go! ;) yes!

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

will be grand, I just received 100ml today courtesy of an post :)

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

Is there a huge difference between this and wingnuts vanilla custard.I'm vaping that at the moment and loving it but if there's a huge improvement with grants i'll order some.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

ben36 wrote: »
    Is there a huge difference between this and wingnuts vanilla custard.I'm vaping that at the moment and loving it but if there's a huge improvement with grants i'll order some.

I have to say that I recently Compared the Grants version and the Wingnuts version, side by side with a couple of friends. The Wingnuts Vanilla custard had been left to steep as had the Grants.

Both samples were put in new 2.4 ohm T3 clearos at 4.1 volts.

In my opinion, they are both identical - my mates thought the same.

mrplop wrote: »
    I have to say that I recently Compared the Grants version and the Wingnuts version, side by side with a couple of friends. The Wingnuts Vanilla custard had been left to steep as had the Grants.

good news that, will have to get me some wingnuts:)

• Advertisement

mrplop wrote: »

That's not what is being said in general. I suppose I'll find out when I get grants, I have some wingnuts here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

I wonder if the wingnuts one has been tweaked actually,I haven't tried grants yet,but i have 2 wingnuts custards one older than the other and i have to say the newer one is far better.

Am I mad? somehow got it into my head that wingnuts was an Irish operation but now I cant find it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Wingnut is Irish, their home is e-smokeireland.eu.

grindle wrote: »
    Wingnut is Irish, their home is e-smokeireland.eu.

Thats what i thought, but its not there :confused:

Thats what i thought, but its not there :confused:

Somebody said they're away for the week as far as i remember,probably just catching up on backorders (jesus how intrusive are we that we know when they go on holiday :o)

Their Wingnut juices are gone for a few days. They ran out, have to make more.

Edit: on holiday for a football match, nonetheless. And it was snowing. And wingnut like his coffee dark with a slice of Madeira cake.

I see, so I've not lost altogether then!

I see, so I've not lost altogether then!

You can still search the liquids by name....and... Look at their names.

Edit: on holiday for a football match, nonetheless. And it was snowing. And wingnut like his coffee dark with a slice of Madeira cake.

They only put a new 'wingnuts weekly' concoction on the site today!
    They must be doing serious business lately.
    If there order numbers are in serial form, it would certainly point to the business booming anyway!

• Advertisement

Good for them, they run a tight ship.
    Between El Toro, Highbrow and Wingnut's own stuff they've got the best juices under one roof. Insane selection. AND fancy pants devices.
    Not gone on Liqua or Mom & Pop's stuff, but then again, I've only tried their tobaccos and all this talk of Pchela's Poison has me curious.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

Yeah only for them i probably wouldn't of got in to vaping and with their excellent service and super fast deliveries i hope they have many years of success

You can still search the liquids by name....and... Look at their names.

They let me order some as well not sure is that means I'll have to wait till they get back or make more, I'll look forward to trying it and hope its as good as grants, so I wont have to wait for it to come from the uk.

And that my friends is how you high-jack a thread, moving on now ;)

3ove2a.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

all this talk of Pchela's Poison has me curious.

Hoy hands off the Poison Grind's and stick to your Woodies DIY :p

Between El Toro, Highbrow and Wingnut's own stuff they've got the best juices under one roof. Insane selection. AND fancy pants devices.
    Not gone on Liqua or Mom & Pop's stuff, but then again, I've only tried their tobaccos and all this talk of Pchela's Poison has me curious.

I think everyone will agree with this. I buy everything off them.

If I had to make a complaint it would be that they could have more info on the site regarding attys and stuff like that. Generally I have to search google for the name of a product to find anything out about it. Also, they could have a better selection of pictures of certain products and higher resoloution images. It's annoying that when you click the 'enlarge image' button, it just pops out the same image in a window >.<

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

That and the 5 layer. Yum.

Arrived today! Checked on the order I put in for the empty bottles and they are going to take years to get here, so I ordered some more off an Irish vendor that will get here Monday. I'll leave the juice steeping over the weekend so when I post it out on Monday it'll be ready to vape.

I'm not going to touch it until then myself, although I've had a whiff and I wouldn't be pushed on it from the smell alone.

• Advertisement

jamie72 wrote: »
    Arrived today! Checked on the order I put in for the empty bottles and they are going to take years to get here, so I ordered some more off an Irish vendor that will get here Monday. I'll leave the juice steeping over the weekend so when I post it out on Monday it'll be ready to vape.

I'm not going to touch it until then myself, although I've had a whiff and I wouldn't be pushed on it from the smell alone.
    what's the smell like? Sweet?

Advertisement