Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exchanging notes for Leaving 2013! :D

Options
  • 24-01-2013 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey guys!

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in exchanging notes for the leaving :) Thought it could be really beneficial to look at other peoples perspectives... :pac:

I am studying:
    English (H)
    Maths (H)
    French (O)
    Chemistry (H)
    Biology (H)
    History (H)

If interested email me at <snip> Do not post email addresses on a public forum - Mod

All the best!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Why not put them on the thread, and maybe people might share some back?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

I have a load of notes on Plath and also on the entire Biology course scanned! They're not online so I can't post a link here but if you want them send me a PM and I'll email them to you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Ana27

Methememb wrote: »
    Why not put them on the thread, and maybe people might share some back?
    I did consider this, however it would take a lot of time and space on the thread :)

I thought it would be better to email because then only the specific notes that people want can be sent...

Ana27 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in exchanging notes for the leaving :) Thought it could be really beneficial to look at other peoples perspectives... :pac:

I am studying:
    English (H)
    Maths (H)
    French (O)
    Chemistry (H)
    Biology (H)
    History (H)

If interested email me at <snip> Do not post email addresses on a public forum - Mod

All the best!!
    Please pm me for email :D

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭user.name

I have pretty good notes on the history course and I have a load of English notes :P
    If anyone has any notes on the Irish oral for ordinary level I'd give you any notes my teacher is terrible :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

user.name wrote: »
    I have pretty good notes on the history course and I have a load of English notes :P
    If anyone has any notes on the Irish oral for ordinary level I'd give you any notes my teacher is terrible :(
    Pm'd what history courses are youcovering?

Why doesn't everyone just share their notes openly??

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭kayleigh01

Methememb wrote: »
    Why doesn't everyone just share their notes openly??

For me, mine aren't uploaded online so the only way I can get them to people is to attach them to an email!

There's an attach button on boards where you can attach your notes to posts. I into to upload all of mine to my study log during mid term

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

I'll take any decent notes on: Biology, chemistry, history, economics, German, English, Irish and maths. ( All higher level).
    I'm not sure how useful mine would be, seeing as all of mine are in Irish. And also I'm in 5th year, so my compilation isn't exactly massive :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Only post notes you have written yourself.
    Do not post notes you were given by teachers, regardless of whether you paid for them or not.
    If you did not write them, you do not own the copyright.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭ImRebecca

Does anyone have any good french notes? It would mean the world to me.

I would really appreciate any decent chemistry notes! Perhaps one's that explain concepts in simple English if that makes any sense? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I have pretty good flashcards and notes for LC geography that I'd have no problem throwing up over the mid term if people were interested. It's the only subject I'm completely on top of in the notes department thus far.. I have loads for Biology as well but I'm not how effective they'd be, some are a bit messy.

I'd kill for some decent music notes if anybody has any lying around!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

user.name wrote: »

I like the sounds of those History notes...
    I feel your pain in Irish, my teacher is currently teaching us the counties as gaelige :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

kayleigh01 wrote: »
    I have a load of notes on Plath and also on the entire Biology course scanned! They're not online so I can't post a link here but if you want them send me a PM and I'll email them to you! :)

Could I please get notes for economics, English, Irish, maths French, biology, accounting and Russian :)

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭JDOC1996

chlareol wrote: »
    I have a few of my notes on http://leavingcerthangovers.tumblr.comfor anyone who wants them. If anyone is feeling particularly generous Music and Technology notes would be really helpful :)

Awesome notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭yournerd

Yeah we'll don :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I have a few of my notes on http://leavingcerthangovers.tumblr.comfor anyone who wants them. If anyone is feeling particularly generous Music and Technology notes would be really helpful :)

Wow, they're really good. Definitely following that Tumblr! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sganyfx

Do not suppose anyone has notes containing all the maths proofs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Sparkyhav

These notes are amazeballs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 44 DonallFitz

Sparkyhav wrote: »
    These notes are amazeballs :D

They sure are...now pay the man :p

Advertisement