Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent allowance single man2kids

Options
  • 24-01-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all. New here so think this is the place to post this. Im a seperated dad with 2 children who i take over night every weekend. Im applying for rent allowance for a 2 bed house for when they stay over. Does anyone know what my max rent allowance would be. Im living in balbriggan co Dublin. Ive put the deposit on a 2bed for 750 a month and have filled out the rent allowance form. The landlord says that ill get away with it but im doubtfull. Im going to meet the officer 2morro so fingers crossed. Any advice would be great. Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭ameee

I think only the parent who has the children most of the time can get ra actually i might be wrong about that check out welfare.ie it should tell you what you need to know. You must be on the housing list or have been renting the place for six months before you claim. Hope that helps good luck

Advertisement