Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificates for Life Events - Price Doubled Jan 2013

Options
  • 24-01-2013 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place to post this:

Just on a point of information for boardsies in case you need to get birth, death or marriage certificates.

I went to get a birth certificate and a death certificate from Joyce House, Lombard Street, Dublin today and when I went in there was a sign up to say 'certificates for life events' increased from €10.00 each to €20.00 each from Wednesday 23rd January. I asked about it and the porter said it applied to birth, death and marriage certificates.

I paid €40.00 for the two certificates I got.

Certificates for welfare are still at a reduced price on proof of a letter from welfare but I didn't see a price mentioned.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wow that's a big jump!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Piper101

We missed out by one day getting our baby's birth cert, I brought 20 quid as it said on documentation that birth certs were €8 each when I got there saw it was up to €20 from the 23rd jan, this was the 24th....dang!!!

Advertisement