Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher level engineering ! Huge problem ! WITH SCHOOL and projects !

• 24-01-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi guys . I am in big trouble . The school I am in now is not the best school to do well in leaving cert . Teachers are very young and they dont really care about our leaving cert, as they say " I still get paid no matter if you pass or fail your leaving cert " Because of this attitude of teachers i have huge difficulties with doing my projects . I just finished my DCG project and its not " perfect " few problems with CAD , all my assembly piece is grey dont know why . But anyway . I am doing higher level engineering and i still didint even start doing my project :( i dont even have a design . I did few designs but my teacher said that all of them are bad . I asked him to help me but he wont " I have done my leaving cert so i wont do your one " Please could anyone help me to design my project ? Please contact me here or on email <snip> If i'll get a good help i'll try to reward it for you guys . Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭Prodigious

Thinly veiled I'll pay you to do my project thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Bartek664

I just need some help with the design .

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,237 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do your own work and stop blaming your teachers for the fact that YOU haven't done anything.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement