Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in Greystones and Charlesland

Options
  • 24-01-2013 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to appeal my infraction, I replied to a comment that was made against me and didn't reply in a derogatory or abusive manner.

I feel the infraction wasn't justified as I even though I used the word mate in the post it wasn't used in a threatening manner and I clearly stated a response to the comment made towards me

Thanks
    Matt

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've deleted replies from the mod who hasn't been invited to comment. A category moderator will take a look at this.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Firstly, matt-dublin - Have you discussed the infraction with the relevant moderator?

Once you have done this, & if you cannot come to an agreement on the issue, then you may come back here & I will look into the matter further.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

I sent a PM straight after i posted this, the mod in question replied here but the posts were deleted.

He was none to keen on recending the infraction and requested the CMods decide.

this is the infracted post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82867075&postcount=369

and this is the post i replied to: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=82865480&postcount=364

and my original post i created which Gordy replied to looks like it may have been deleted as i can't find it

Ok. Instead of posting here you should have PM'd the mod directly.

So, let's all take a deep breath & give it another go. :)

matt-dublin - can I ask you to discuss the infraction via PM with DD9090 as should have been done in the first instance. If you are unsatisfied with the outcome - post back here & I will look at it.

After PM exchange between the OP & the Mod, the OP has PM'd me to say that the matter is resolved.

Can this please be marked as 'Resolved' & the thread locked.

Thanks,

tHB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement