Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M.Acc Smurfit

Options
  • 24-01-2013 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking into the Master of Accounting course in Smurfit. Would anyone here have any experience on the course or have any knowledge of it? What's the timetable, lecture hours etc. like? Is it mainly group work and presentations or a completely different format. What accommodation is available in the Blackrock area? I didn't do my undergrad in Dublin so any advice/comment would be really appreciated.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Superdude1234

yesman2000 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking into the Master of Accounting course in Smurfit. Would anyone here have any experience on the course or have any knowledge of it? What's the timetable, lecture hours etc. like? Is it mainly group work and presentations or a completely different format. What accommodation is available in the Blackrock area? I didn't do my undergrad in Dublin so any advice/comment would be really appreciated.
    Cheers

Hi, Sorry for dragging up an old post but I am now in the same situation as Yesman2000. I would really appreciate some/any advice on the Smurfit course and I would appreciate if you could share your thoughts/ experiences about the course.

Thanks in advance!!

Advertisement