Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T Juice samples

Options
  • 25-01-2013 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Got 3 samples of T Juice off Declan at EZ Smoke to try out, haven't had much contact with T Juice so thought I'd share my findings.

1: High Voltage. This juice must give off the biggest and strongest aroma of any juice I have come across from the bottle, the smell of cherries hits you straight away, was really looking forward to trying it out.

First impressions were Fúck my old boots, it nearly chocked me, I know I have been on 4 and 6 mg juice for 25 days and it is only a 16 mg but packs the biggest throat hit I have encountered in a juice, when I vape on the eVic it normally cuts off at the 10 second mark and I'm still sucking, and I did that with the high voltage but that was my first and last puff at that length of time, about 6 seconds is long enough if you don’t want to choke. While the taste at first is a bit chemically it has to be a vape for out and having a few beers when you want a good throat hit at that stage of the night when your seeing 2 of everything, or first thing in the morning when your nic levels are low and you need a good throat hit. This would be a nice vape with a few beers for me at 6mg as I found it so strong it must even be stronger than other juices at 6mg, so look forward to Declan getting it in stock at 6mg as 16mg is too strong for me now.
    By the time I was half way through my 2nd fill with my mini nova the taste didn’t seem so chemically and I was enjoying it more but the throat hit is still as massive as my first puff.

2: Afro Dizziac. I knew I was going to like this juice as I'm a aniseed kind of bloke, (don’t leave me alone with a bottle of Ouzo) and I really liked this juice from the first puff , nice smooth vape with really strong taste of aniseed, a nice vape for a change. Not much more to say on this juice other than I like it.

3: UK Smokers. I really don’t like tobacco juices at all or the ones I have tried so far I haven't liked, so left this juice until last, its description says “Just like a traditional UK cigarette” funny I didn't know Virginia was in England, bloody useless geography teachers I had in school.

So finally got around to tasting it and first impression was not as bad as other tobacco juices I have tried but still makes my mouth and throat dry, a pleasant enough vape but not one that will be in cart at check out time, the search for a tobacco juice that i really like goes on or do i really need to find one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

Hope you won't mind me adding to your thread Kiffy instead of starting another tjuice one - did a review also of High Voltage & UK Smokes but got quintessence instead of afrodizziac to try out - here's my thoughts on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_GJDlZyjiM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

PinkVaper wrote: »
    Hope you won't mind me adding to your thread Kiffy instead of starting another tjuice one - did a review also of High Voltage & UK Smokes but got quintessence instead of afrodizziac to try out - here's my thoughts on them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_GJDlZyjiM
    Not At all Cass i'm not an expert at this sort of thing like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 PinkVaper

kiffy wrote: »
    Not At all Cass i'm not an expert at this sort of thing like you.

Thanks Kiffy, i love reading liquid reviews as theres no right or wrong, everyone likes different things, really enjoyed reading your review - i think all ecig users are experts and novices - we are all way ahead of smokers after a few days of figuring out the devices and novices as every week theres something new to try!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

PinkVaper wrote: »
    we are all way ahead of smokers after a few days of figuring out the devices and novices as every week theres something new to try!!

I know what you mean Cass, I have a Provari, eVic and still went and bought an eroll this week, bloody PCC only lasting 8 hours so went and bought a 2nd PCC tonight to be used while the other one charges, sad or what :o

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭The Jammy dodger

Novice here. On the vape since November last. I have to say that was a nice review cass. I will over time eventually get to try all these juices. The last one in your video sounded very interesting with the herb taste. Quite like the sound of that one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement