Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 Week 2 Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Both of you can shut up trying to get this underdog jinx thing going, I'm on to you! :pac:

Firstly Colts, our first game was damn close, end of story. And Heli, do you not think you are due a bit of luck against me after the no-play protest your players made the first 2 times we met?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Both of you can shut up trying to get this undergod jinx thing going, I'm on to you! :pac:

Firstly Colts, our first game was damn close, end of story. And Heli, do you not think you are due a bit of luck against me after the no-play protest your players made the first 2 times we met?

I certainly hope so Mikey!

However Locker is on a cold streak and i need to get him off that before we play, but C2J will be taking the majority of the plays anyway with Leach blocking :cool:

Advertisement