Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus - Discount Code

Options
  • 25-01-2013 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone know of any discount codes for Aer Lingus?

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Maddylicious

*bump*
    Anyone know any promo codes?

Summer sale is disappointing to say the least. I priced flights the day before the sale started and they were cheaper than the price quoted in their so called sale the next day :rolleyes::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

*bump*
    Anyone know any promo codes?

Summer sale is disappointing to say the least. I priced flights the day before the sale started and they were cheaper than the price quoted in their so called sale the next day :rolleyes::confused:

Same experience here.... I've been checking prices for a flight for a while and the price has not changed even though its in the sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭dozy doctor

Dazzy wrote: »
    Same experience here.... I've been checking prices for a flight for a while and the price has not changed even though its in the sale.
    Why dont you try lowcostholidays.ie as they tend to come in cheaper than the airlines do themselves.... I saved over €50 on bookings with last year over going direct with ryanair..... Just a thought....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Dazzy

Just tried it there and it's a good bit more expensive (about €60) on a return flight to Faro. It may just be that destination and be more competitive on other routes.

Also, the comparison fare it quotes for Aer Lingus against its own is slightly wrong. It's cheaper if you check directly on the Aer Lingus site by about €11.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Plucky

*bump*

any promo codes active at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 skir2000

* bump *

Heading to new york soon... any discount codes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭jaymcg91

They are literally rare as ****. I wouldn't waste your time looking for them, just pay the fare!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 skir2000

Did a lot of looking, dodgy links everywhere. Gave up and paid full price. Not bad return trip for €980 for two people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement