Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechargable Xbox Controls

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

That blokes on crack, you can buy 2 x batteries and a charger dock for less than half that, if you only need a cable then the 4 euro one will be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

I'd say the Irish seller's price has to be a mistake, looking at his other Xbox items they are all fairly reasonably priced. €55 for that has to be wrong.

His description talks an awful lot of guff though:
    One side connects to the console and other connects to USB port.
    Protect your Xbox with secure circuitry with this Xbox 360 USB Cable.
    •Imagine the freedom, when you play games, you are actually charging your XBOX 360.
    Using this Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Charger Cable, you will feel free to transfer data between PC/laptop and XBOX360.
    •It will charge your Xbox 360 wireless controller while you are playing when it is plugged in.
    Keep your console permanently powered-up .

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thanks lads I bought the 4 euro one

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭FreezeUp

Mine has died for some strange reason. It will stay charged for about one session before it starts flashing. Bull...

Advertisement